[TRANS] #SS4BKKDAY3 SJ Talking with ELFs [Before singing Destiny song]

LT: Are you happy? Are you having fun? Thailand love us, why do Thailand love Super Junior so much?

DH: I know I know, because I’m your boyfriend.

LT: But there is one more thing that is more important that is…. You guys love us so much but we love you guys much more. Eun Hyuk ssi where are you…. But from what I see there are many ELFs that came here to watch the concert 3 days. I will choose one fanclub to come up the stage.

**Cut the part where SJ walk to ELF because the scream is too loud can’t hear**

**Si Won kiss one ELF hand and Sung Min kiss one ELF on the hand and cheek**

**Everyone in SJ said that Sung Min is playboy**

LT: Sung Min ssi, is she (the ELF that Sung Min kiss) your girlfriend?

SM: Actually everyone here are all my girlfriend.

LT: You are such a playboy. How many girlfriends do you have?

SM: Just a moment let me count (Sung Min is counting his fingers)

LT: You just keep on counting first. Ryeo Wook ssi how do you feel about the last day of the concert in Thailand?

RW: Phom Rak Khunnnnnnn (I love you in Thai)

LT: Do you have something else to say to everyone?

RW: First of all I feel so thankful. I also know that we are the first foreign artist to perform the concert in Thailand for 3 days. If not because of you we can not perform for 3 days. Thank you so much.

SW: Thank you.

DH: First of all I felt so happy for the past 3 days because everyone support us a lot but there are one thing that I would like to apologize which is I feel so bad for the ELFs on the 2nd and 3rd floor because I can not go up there but I promise that in the next concert we will go to 2nd and 3rd floor to meet everybody.

LT: Dong Hae will be the one who organize the next concert ^^

YS: I will never forget these 3 days and I will show my feeling through my face (Ye Sung make like a thankful/touch face).

**Someone in SJ tell Ye Sung what kind of face is that? And someone in SJ said that they know, it is Dong Hae face**

YS: What? What? That is a thankful/touch face. Si Won ssi can you make a face like me?

SW: No I will not do it (Si Won make face like why should I do it). I think that love is sharing and I feel so thankful for all the love that you gave us through all these years. I will receive all the love from everyone.

**All the ELFs clap there hands and there are no screaming so both Si Won and ELFs are shock**

LT: All the fans never clap there hands for us before (I think he mean that usually fans will only scream for them).

SW: I think Thailand have a lot of manners. I promise that I’ll pay you back 30 times more and see you in your dream.

EH: I feel like crazy everytime I come to Thailand. Like I don’t know, I feel like I don’t know how to act properly. It’s like the love from everyone is so strong/powerful. I feel like I’m on fire. Can I live in Thailand?

ELFs: Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

LT: I smell like something is burning.

DH: My heart is on fire.

**Someone in SJ (I think Kyu Hyun) said that you guys like this kind of joke/sentence? He (Dong Hae) knows that you guys love these kind of joke/sentence so he say it everyday**

DH: I will stay with you forever.

SD: Thank you so much.

SM: Can you count the number again in Thai?

SD: Nung Song Sam Si Ha Hok Jad Pad Kao Sib (1 to 10 in Thai)

SM: Count faster

SD: I’m still not good at it but I’ll try. Nung Sib. (He just count 1 and 10 in Thai)

LT: Very fastttttt

SD: I feel so thankful. We will come back here soon. Khob Khun Krab (Thank you in Thai)

DH: Phom Rak Khun (I love you in Thai)

KH: Actually before I come on stage I felt so worried because I have sore throat and I feel tired so I think that I can not perform that well and make everyone feel disappointed but today because of all the cheering/screaming that is so loud, it is like the power for me. One more thing is right now everyone give me a lot of love but in the future I’m afraid that you guys might not love us anymore so I have one Thai word for everyone “Yah Leum Kwam Rak Kong Phwuk Phom Na Krab” (Don’t forget our love ok in Thai)

SM: We have concert for 3 days and I feel thankful for all the screaming/cheering, playing around, and having fun together. We feel so happy. You guys have to love us like this forever ok. Promise me. Phom Rak Khun (I love you in Thai)

LT: From now on there are 2 person who also perform so well…Henry and Zhou Mi.

**Henry moon walking to the stage**

Henry: Sawadee Krab (Hello in Thai)

**The scream was too loud so can’t hear everything but he said something like everytime he come to Thailand many ELFs support him and love the smile of everyone here (Henry said everything in English)**

EH: What did you say? (Eun Hyuk ask in English)

Henry: Khob Khun Krab (Thank you in Thai)

EH: Henry Henry translat..ed????

**All the SJ member is shock in what Eun Hyuk say (hahaha)**

ZM: Sawadee Krab (Hello in Thai)

** SJ told Zhou Mi to do moon walk but when he does it, it doesn’t look like a moon walk**

ZM: I feel so good/happy everytime I come to Thailand because I know that Thai ELFs/people will always support me and Henry and that give me the strength to stay on the stage. Sometime when I go to other places I feel that that is not my place. Thank you so much Thailand. Thank you fanclub. I will always love you thank you. (Zhou Mi said everything in English)

LT: I would like to thanks everyone for all the happiness throughout the whole 3 days and I would like to thank you all for all the project of 3 days. There is one project that I feel so thankful/touch. I’ll let the camera zoom to that side to of project that is written on black fabric.

**Thai ELFs already fold that sign and keep it so when SJ said they want to see that project again they started to unfold the sign again**

LT: So you still have it. I’m shock, I thought that you guys throw that sign away already. (Who will throw it Teukie =__=)

**Thai ELFs trying to unfold the project but the fabric is so longggggg**

LT: Quickly quickly quickly

**Thai ELFs try to unfold it fastest but still not fast enough for SJ hahaha***

**The translator translated the word quickly in Thai which is “Reaw” and someone in SJ (I think Sung Min) imitate the word and said reaw reaw reaw reaw**

**The sign said in Korean that “The only thing that ELFs can not do is to stop loving SJ” and SJ read that sign together.**

LT: I would like to thank everyone for the strong/passionate love and I would like to thanks Thai ELFs for staying together with us for 3 days.


Please take out with full credits:
 for the original Thai words
 for translating Thai to English

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Dari 10 Konsep Geografi

Foto-foto imut+lucu member SUPER JUNIOR !!

Sejarah Lahirnya (Perkembangan) Sosiologi di Eropa dan Indonesia.

Kamus Bahasa Korea

Naskah Drama (4 Perempuan, 2 Laki-Laki)