Example of Descriptive and Expository Paragraph

Name : Mutiara Pratama Putri.                  Student ID : 1500026038.                              Class : C.

1.       Descriptive Paragraph
My Mother
My family consists of four people. There are me, my father, my mother, and my little brother. My mother is the closest family member to me. She is the most perfect and important person that I have in my life. I love my mother so much. All things that relate to my mother is the most favorite things that i have.
There are many things that make her becomes a special person in my life. First, she has many kind personalities. She always teaches me about the things that I have to do or I don’t have to do to others in my life. She teaches me to have positive minds even if I am not in a good situation. She also teaches me to always remember God in every activity that I do, because God is the only one who makes life becomes meaningful. Second, my mother is always there with me. She is such a kind person who wants to hear all of the stories that I tell to her, even if it is such a boring or an unimportant thing to be heard.
I think these things that she has are the reasons why she becomes a special person in my life. She has many good things that people don’t have, and she makes me become such a good person with all of those things.

2.       Expository Paragraph
Prepare and serve gado-gado.
Gado-gado is a delicious and popular salad from Indonesia. It is different with another salads. Besides vegetables, it consists of a peanut sauce and some special ingredients. Gado-gado is also an easy food to make.
There is no strict rule about the ingredients of gado-gado, but at least it must include boiled eggs and potatoes. The rest of ingredients and the amount of it are up to you. Some of the most common ingredients are cabbage, bean sprouts, and spinach. Before making the peanut sauce, we have to make the salad ingredients first. You just have to boil all of those salad ingredients until it is cooked. After finish making the salad ingredients, you can make the peanut sauce. First, you have to grind peanut, garlic, palm sugar, chilies, salt, and toasted shrimp paste until it is well mixed. Then, mix it with tamarind juice, lime juice, and sweet soy sauce. Pour only enough hot water while you are mixing it. Finally, to serve gado-gado, you can mix the salad ingredients and the peanut sauce in a plate.

Beside the delicious taste that gado-gado has from the mix of the ingredients, I think it is popular because of the easy way to make it. As long as you have extra peanut sauce, you can quickly prepare this salad whatever vegetables you have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Dari 10 Konsep Geografi

Foto-foto imut+lucu member SUPER JUNIOR !!

Sejarah Lahirnya (Perkembangan) Sosiologi di Eropa dan Indonesia.

Kamus Bahasa Korea

Naskah Drama (4 Perempuan, 2 Laki-Laki)