How to Make An Agreement (Script)



Dosen : Ifah. Mahasiswa 1: Mutia. Mahasiswa 2 : Shella.

Adegan Telepon :
Mutia bikin janji sama ifah
Mutia : Hello. Good morning, Miss
Ifah : Good morning. Who is this?
Mutia : I’m Mutia from English Letters department. I want to make an appointment with you tomorrow to consult about my thesis.
Ifah : Okay, you can come to my office at 9 a.m.
Mutia : Thankyou Miss.
Ifah : You’re Welcome.

--A few minutes later—
(sambil main HP)
Ifah : Oh my God! I’m forgot that I have already made an appointment with Shella before!

--A days Later--
Dosen di dalam ruangan lagi ngetik2 di laptop, Mahasiswa 1 masuk.
Mutia : (toktoktok) Excuse me
Ifah : Yes. Come in.
(Mutia masuk)
Ifah : Sit down, please.
Mutia : Hello Miss. I’m Mutiara from English Letters department. I have made an appointment with you yesterday by telephone.
Ifah : First, I would like to say sorry. I just remember that I have already made another appointment with your friend from English Letters department, too. How if we wait for her before we start the consultation session?
Mutia : Okay, Miss. No problem.

--5 Minutes Later—
Shella masuk.
Shella :  Excuse me, Miss. I’m Shella. Sorry for coming late.
Ifah : It’s okay. Sit down, please.
(Shella duduk)
Ifah : So let’s start.
Ifah : Oh yes. What’s your thesis about?
Mutia : It’s about the semiotic analysis of A scarlet letter film.
Ifah : hmm, can I see your thesis?
Mutia : Of Course, Miss. (sambil ngasih thesisnya)
Ifah : (menganalisis thesisnya. Sambil nyentrang2 & coret2) I think your thesis is the same as her (nunjuk shella)
Shella : Yes miss. My thesis is also about a scarlet letter film based on semiotic approach.
Mutia : So what should I do, Miss?
Ifah : Maybe I should check your thesis first.
Mutia : Yes, Miss. Mine, too.
Ifah : Okay, wait a moment. (Sambil ngecek)

--A few minutes later--
Mutia : how’s our thesis miss?
Ifah : Maybe Shella still can use the semiotic approach and you can use pragmatic approach.
Mutia : Why? I think I have done the thesis earlier than her.
Ifah : I’m sorry but you’re wrong. She is better than you although you have done it first.
Mutia : Can you explain it to us, Miss?
Ifah : Okay. Now I will explain about your thesis first, and shella after that.
Shella : No problem, Miss.
Ifah : There are some mistakes here (sambil nyoret2) and here.
Shella : How about mine, Miss?
Ifah : Your thesis is good. I think you just have to correct your introduction here (sambil nunjuk)
Shella : Okay Miss.
Mutia : So, I have to change it based on pragmatic approach?
Ifah : Yes.
Shella : When do we submit our thesis back to you?
Ifah : How about Monday?
Mutia : Okay miss. So we will give it to you on Monday in your office, right?
Ifah : Yes.
Shella : What time?
Ifah : I will available on my office at 10 a.m.
Shella : Okay, Miss.

--Next Monday—
Ifah duduk. Shella sama Mutia masuk
Shella : Excuse me (toktoktok)
Ifah : Yes, come in.
Shella : Hello miss, we want to submit our thesis.
Ifah : Okay, put it there. I will tell you when it’s done.
Mutia : Thankyou, Miss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Dari 10 Konsep Geografi

Foto-foto imut+lucu member SUPER JUNIOR !!

Sejarah Lahirnya (Perkembangan) Sosiologi di Eropa dan Indonesia.

Kamus Bahasa Korea

Naskah Drama (4 Perempuan, 2 Laki-Laki)