The Analysis of My Heart Leaps Up

My heart leaps up when I behold
         A rainbow in the sky:
So was it when my life began;
So is it now I am a man;
So be it when I shall grow old,
         Or let me die!
The Child is father of the Man;
And I could wish my days to be
Bound each to each by natural piety.

1.       Alliteration
Heart - Behold
Heart – Behold
Leaps – Up
Rainbow – In
So – Was
Was – When
When – Began
So – Is
Now – Man
AmMan
So – Shall
When – Grow
Shall – Old
The – Child - Father – The
Father – Of
CouldDays
Wish – Days
Bound – By
Bound – Natural
Each - Each

2.       Assonance
Heart - Up
Leaps – Behold
A – The
Rainbow – In
It – Began
When -  Began
My - Life
Is – It
Am – Man
BeIt
Grow – Old
The – Father - The
I – My
Could – To
Each – Each – Piety

3.       Rhyme

A-B-C-C-A-B-C-D-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Dari 10 Konsep Geografi

Foto-foto imut+lucu member SUPER JUNIOR !!

Sejarah Lahirnya (Perkembangan) Sosiologi di Eropa dan Indonesia.

Kamus Bahasa Korea

Naskah Drama (4 Perempuan, 2 Laki-Laki)