How to Make An Appointment

Characters List
Lecturer : Mutia
Student : Sonya
Administration Staff  : Nur

S : Excuse me, Miss. I am Sonya Audia from Linguistic Class. I want to consult about my thesis with you.
L : Oh sure.
S : Do you have time now?
L : No. I have class now. My schedule is full today.
S : How about tomorrow, Miss?
L : Let me check my schedule first.
(Checking the schedule for some minutes)
L : What date is tomorrow?
S : It’s sixth October, miss.
L : Oh, I don’t think that I have any free time tomorrow and even this week. How about next week?
S : next week? it’s still a long time L
L : So why? I’m too busy this week. If it’s okay with you, you can consult with me next Monday.
S : How about the time?
L : I’m at campus the whole day. So, maybe you can check my schedule on Simeru, which time I’m free.
S : Okay Miss, I will wait for you until next Monday.
L : I must go. I have class now, it’s late.
S : Thankyou Miss. Sorry for taking your time too long.
L : You’re welcome.

(Next Monday)
S: Excuse me miss.
A: yes, how can I help you?
S: My name is Sonya Audia from Linguistic Class. I Have made an appointment with miss mutia, is she available right now?
A: wait a moment please, let me check her schedule first.
(some minutes later)
A: Hmmm.. Sonya Audia from Linguistic class right? Yes miss Mutia is in her room right now at second floor, room 2.104.
S : Pardon me? Which room she is in right now?
A : She is in room 2.104. Do you understand?
S : Oh I see. She is in room 2.104, right?
A : Yes, she is.
S : How to go to the second floor? I am a bit confused.
A : If you go straight, then turn left you will find stairs, just go up there.
S : okay, I will try to find it based on your direction.
A : Are you okay to go there by yourself? Maybe I can accompany you.
S : It it okay for you to accompany me?
A : yes, with pleasure.
S : Okay, thankyou miss.
A : You’re welcome.
---
A : Good morning, Miss Mutia. There’s a student who wants to meet you.
L : Who is she?
A : She is Sonya Audia. She said that she has made an appointment with you
L : Oh yeah, I remember. Let her come in.
A : Okay Miss.
---
S : Good morning, Miss. I’m Sonya. I want to consult about my thesis with you.
L : Oh okay. Where’s your thesis? Let me see it.
S : Here it is, Miss. (ngasih skripsinya) I have corrected some false points that you’ve said before.
L : I think there’s still some mistake in your statement here, here, and here  (sambil coret2). You must correct it first. Then you can meet me again after that.
S : Okay , I will correct it as soon as possible. Thankyou, Miss for your time.
L : No problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Dari 10 Konsep Geografi

Foto-foto imut+lucu member SUPER JUNIOR !!

Sejarah Lahirnya (Perkembangan) Sosiologi di Eropa dan Indonesia.

Kamus Bahasa Korea

Naskah Drama (4 Perempuan, 2 Laki-Laki)