"Timun Mas" Drama Script

Timun Mas

Act 1

Narator           :           A long, long time ago, there lived a Widow who didn’t have a
child. She lived in a village near a forest. Everyday, she prayed to God for a child.

Widow            :           “Oh, God … Please give me a child, I feel lonely. I promise that I
will always protect my child. Please answer my prayer. Thank
you, God.”


Act 2

Narator           :           One day, The Green Giant, Buto Ijo, passed by her house. She
heard what she was praying for.

Widow            :           “Oh, my God! Who are you?” (with scared expression)

Giant              :           “I’m Buto Ijo.”
“Whoa .. ha.. ha.. Don’t be afraid. I’m not going to kill you. But I
will fulfill your request to have a child.”

Widow            :           “What? Are you kidding?”

Giant              :           “No… no.. I’m serious. Yes, I’m serious. Really serious. If you
don’t believe me, it doesn’t matter.”

Widow            :           “All right …  All right. I see. So, what can you do to help me?”

Giant              :           “Look, here are some cucumber seeds. Plant these seeds, then
you’ll get a daughter.”

Widow            :           “Do you mean it? It’s so easy.”

Giant              :           “Yes, I mean it. But remember, on her seventeenth birthday, I’ll
come back to take the girl.”

Widow            :           “But … but ... Alright, alright. Okay, I’ll take your offer.”

(Buto ijo gives the cucumber seeds)
Buto Ijo           :           “Take this !!!”

Widow           :            “Th.. tha.. thank you, Buto Ijo.” (With scared expression)

Giant              :           “Whoa..ha..ha.. See you again in seventeen years from now.
And remember your promise.”

Widow            :           “Okay”



Act 3

Narrator          :           The Widow planted the seeds. Months later, a golden cucumber
grew in the yard. The cucumber was getting bigger and bigger.
When it was ripe, she picked it.

Widow            :           “Wow..!!! What a big one!”

Narrator          :           Carefully, she cut the cucumber into two. She was surprise that
she found a beautiful baby girl inside the cucumber. How happy
she was.

Widow            :           “I think I will name her Timun Mas because she came from the
golden cucumber. Oh my God, she is really cute and has fair
skin too.”

Narrator          :           Years passed by and Timun Mas grew into a lovely girl. Her
mother was very proud of her but her heart hurt so bad when
she remembered her promise to Buto Ijo.


Act 4

Narrator          :           On Timun Mas’ seventeen birthday, Buto Ijo came for the
Widow’s promise.

Giant              :           “Whoa.. ha.. ha… Hey, Widow… Where is your daughter? I
have come to pick her up. Remember the promise you said to
me.”

Widow            :           “Be patient, Buto Ijo. Timun Mas, my daughter, is playing
somewhere in the field.”

Giant              :           “Huh! I know you’re lying. Never mind. I’ll find her by myself.”

Widow            :           “Timun Mas, come here. Take this bundle. It contains chili
seeds, salt, cucumber seeds, and shrimp paste. Throw each of
them when The Giant gets closer to you. These will help you get
away from The Giant. Run as fast as you can.”


Act 5

Narrator          :           The Giant chased Timun Mas and she was getting closer and
closer. Timun Mas then took a handful of salt from the bundle.
She spread out the salt. Suddenly, a wide sea appeared
between them. The Giant had to swim to reach her.

Giant              :           “Ho… ho… ho… ho…Do you think that you can run away from
me? No way. Whoa…ha… haa… C’mon I’ll get you.”

Timun Mas    :           “Oh, no! He is closer right behind me!”

Narrator          :           Timun Mas was still running, but now The Giant almost caught
her. Quickly, she took the chili seeds and threw them at The
Giant. The seeds suddenly grew into some trees and trapped
The Giant. The trees grew some thorns as sharp as a knife. The
Giant screamed painfully.

Giant              :           “Ouch… Ouch.. This girl is not nice! Do you want to play with
me? Okay, what’s the game, huh?”

Timun Mas    :           “Oh, no! She is still chasing me. I must run ….”

Narrator          :           But The Giant was very strong. Again she almost caught Timun
Mas. So, Timun Mas took the cucumber seeds. She threw them
to the ground and suddenly they became a wide cucumber field.

Giant              :           “Hey, what’s this? Cucumbers are everywhere. Hm.. delicious.
Okay, I’ll stop a moment. I’m thirsty. Hm… yummy. Yummy…”

Timun Mas    :           “Hosh.. hosh… Oh, I’m out of breath. But the giant was eating
the cucumbers. This is my chance to run away.”

Giant              :           “Whooooaaah! I’m very sleepy. I want to sleep. After that,
I’ll find Timus Mas. Wait for me girl, I’ll come and make you my dinner tonight.”

Narrator          :           Timun Mas kept on running as fast as she could. But, soon she
was very tired. And things were getting worse too! The giant had
woken up.

Giant              :           “Whoooaaah! Hm.. I’m restored again. Hey Timun Mas! You
can’t run from me. I’ll get you. Hohoho… Where are you, girl?”

Timun Mas    :           “Oh, God. She has woken up. What shall I do, God? Please help
me. This is my last hope.”

Narrator          :           Desperately, then she threw her last weapon, the fish paste. The
paste turned into a big swamp.

Giant              :           “Oh, no! What is this? It’s so sticky and smells fishy! Timun Mas!
I swear I will swallow you as soon as I catch you!”

Narrator          :           The giant fell into the swamp but his hands almost reached
Timun Mas. Suddenly, the swamp pulled him to the bottom.

Giant              :           “Oh, no! Help! Help! Help …”

Narrator          :           The Giant was panicking because she couldn’t breathe. Finally,
she was drowned. Timun Mas was very relieved. She was safe
now. From then on, Timun Mas lived happily with her mother

without fear anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Dari 10 Konsep Geografi

Foto-foto imut+lucu member SUPER JUNIOR !!

Sejarah Lahirnya (Perkembangan) Sosiologi di Eropa dan Indonesia.

Kamus Bahasa Korea

Naskah Drama (4 Perempuan, 2 Laki-Laki)